Job Description – API 653 Tank Inspector / Supervisor
Amerapex NDT, one of the fastest growing inspection companies in the industry, has an immediate opening for a full-time API 653 Tank Inspector / Supervisor for the Tulsa, OK and surrounding areas (primarilyOklahoma, Kansas and northern Texas)
- Must possess a safety-first attitude!
- Amerapex “Making Zero Accidents A Reality”
- API 653 certification – must possess
- STI certification preferred (must be willing to obtain)
- OQ certification preferred (must be willing to obtain)
- API 510 certification preferred
- API 570 certification preferred
- API TES certification preferred
- AWS CWI certification preferred
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Word and Excel
- Must be able to pass NDE exams for UTT, UTAS, MT, and PT
- 50% travel required (do not apply if this is a problem)
- Must be a team player and willing to help other team members succeed.
- Must have at least 5 years of verifiable tank inspection experience. Prefer 10 years.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license with a clean driving record.
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment physical, DISA and DOT drug and alcohol screen.
Amerapex offers top pay (DOE) for the right candidate, a full benefit package that includes, health, life, vision, dental insurance (employee is responsible for a portion of the cost) plus matching 401k, company paid holidays and 2 weeks of vacation to start(earned on an accrued basis)
This is a huge opportunity for the right individual. The Amerapex Tulsa Office (as well as our other offices) is family oriented and will welcome the right candidate to our family.
Note: Relocation allowance for the right candidate!
Dale A McCollum