Job Description – AWS CWI Quality Control Inspector
Amerapex NDT, one of the fastest growing inspection companies in the industry, has an immediate opening for a full-time AWS Certified Weld Inspector for the Amerapex Tulsa, OK Office.Primary assignment will be Kansas.
- Must possess a safety-first attitude!
- Amerapex “Making Zero Accidents A Reality”
- AWS CWI certification – must possess
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Must have good verbal communication skills.
- Must be a team player.
- Must have at least 5 years of verifiable quality control and CWI inspection experience. Prefer 10 years. Your AWS CWI # has to start with 12 or lower.
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment physical, DISA and DOT drug and alcohol screen and background check.
Amerapex offers top pay for the right candidate, a full benefit package that includes, health, life, vision, dental insurance (employee is responsible for a portion of the cost) plus matching 401k, company paid holidays and 2 weeks of vacation to start (earnedon an accrued basis)
This is a great opportunity for the right individual. The Amerapex Tulsa Office (as well as our other offices) is family oriented and will welcome the right candidate to our family.
Note: This is a per diem location job assignment and the work shift will be 5-10’s at a minimum.
Dale A McCollum