Major Non-Destructive Testing (NDT), Engineering, Procurement and Construction Management Services provider is currently seeking an NDT/Inspection Business Development professional.
Amerapex is growing rapidly in the NDT/Inspection field both domestically and internationality. We are looking to place 2-3 people for the Business Development group.
The ideal candidates will be individuals that have specialty and or niche areas of expertise in the inspection/NDT field. Amerapex is willing to invest in new opportunities the right candidate may be able to bring to the table, whether that is new technologies and or geographic areas.
- Direct hire opportunity with salary plus no cap commission structure
- Outstanding benefits packages
- 2+ year’s sales experience in downstream oil & gas, chemical and/or refinery industry
- 5+ years’ experience as an inspector
- Excellent communication skills
- Microsoft Office Suite proficient (excel, word, outlook etc.)
- Must have established book of contacts
- Must have proven success of NDT sales
- Strong knowledge of nondestructive testing services and technologies.
- Strong inspection background
- Generate sales opportunities for NDT services
- Prepare and present effective sales presentations for new or existing customers that develop profitable results.
- Ability to assimilate a comprehensive knowledge of the products/services the company provides to its customers and the benefits of those products and the equipment used in conjunction with those products.
- Must be able to effectively communicate the benefits and value of the company’s product line to the applicable market.
- Must be able to communicate effectively with customers at all levels as well as with the immediate supervisor.
- Must be able to ascertain volume of market available and qualify those customers in the market.
- Must be able to effectively forecast sales by customer and product type.
- Must be able to meet strict deadlines and work with close functional guidelines.
- Must have the ability to develop rapport with customers and become a problem-solving source for the customer.
- Must have the ability to quickly evaluate sales opportunities and close sales.
- Must be able to allocate time and effort in a manner most suited to accomplish sales goals.
Amerapex Corporation is a Houston, Texas based company offering technical expertise and global leverage in Engineering, Procurement, and Construction Management Services (EPCM), Seismic Services, and Non-Destructive Testing (NDT) involving corrosion detection. We put safety first in everything we do. Amerapex is dedicated to helping our customers achieve the highest return on their investments by executing our contracts in an exemplary manner to the satisfaction of you our Clients.
Amerapex Corporation is headquartered in the USA with operations globally, with a focus on the USA, Iraq, Libya, Brazil, Mexico and Indonesia, among others.
Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org