Job Title: Non-Destructive Testing (NDT) Technician Level I
Summary: Sets up and operates equipment to inspect parts, materials and assemblies to determine the existence of discontinuities.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Performs inspection operations in accordance with Quality Control Standards, written specifications or verbal instructions
- Interprets NDT discontinuities to determine location of subsurface and surface defects, such as inclusions, cracks, porosity, etc.
- Participates as required in product/process auditing through hardware/data verification and Statistical Process Control (SPC) verification activities
- Completes all related documentation
- Marks defective areas on the inspection record and rejected material
Skills and Qualities:
- Must have the ability to read and interpret blueprints, specifications and NDT Standard Operating Procedures.
- Must have a thorough knowledge of theory, methods and procedures for qualifying NDT disciplines.
- U.S. Citizenship, U.S. Permanent Residency, or other status as a U.S. Person.
For consideration, forward your resume to email@example.com