Job Title: Non-Destructive Testing (NDT) Lead
Major Non-Destructive Testing (NDT), Engineering, Procurement and Construction Management Services provider is currently seeking a NDT Lead.
NDT Lead Requirements:
- Project management experience running large NDT Projects in the field.
- Experienced at providing Client interface/relationship
- Midstream or downstream NDT inspection experience (7 years)
- Possess strong knowledge of the following NDT methods: UT, PT, MT, RT, VT.
- A working knowledge of Advanced NDT services and their applications
- Possess strong team building capabilities and leadership qualities.
- Demonstrated project planning capabilities
- Excellent computer skills in MS Office suite i.e Word, Excel, Power Point.
- Exceptional communications capabilities both written and oral.
- Skills and Organizational skills
- Analytical problem solving skill
- Willing to travel and work at various jobsites
- Safety oriented
- Must have an API 570 certification
- US. Citizenship, U.S. Permanent Residency, or other status as a U.S. Person.
For consideration, forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org