Piping Engineering and Design Services
As part of our EPCM services, Amerapex Corporation provides piping engineering services to support oil and gas facilities, pipelines, refineries, renewable fuel and petrochemical plants. These services include defining requirements, evaluating technologies, developing the design and technical specifications, providing technical calculations and engineering diagrams, evaluating bidder offerings, recommending suppliers, monitoring vendor documentation and equipment delivery as well as producing associated design documents and evaluating plant lay-out and constructability. Corrosion inspection and engineering solutions are also provided services.
Our services include all the activities required to develop the different phases associated to plant construction: feasibility studies, conceptual designs, basic and detailed design, cost estimates, procurement, project execution and construction project management as well as commissioning.
Amerapex Corporation provides piping engineering & design services for:
- Pipe and header sizing
- Piping quantification
- Piping layout (above and underground)
- Plant layout
- Pipe support and platforms including crossings
- Piping isometrics and installation drawings
- 3D modeling
Amerapex Corporation offers piping design engineering services to:
- Perform finite element stress analysis
- Design any piping system following appropriate codes and standards
- Amerapex Corporation also provides site support services to check out and evaluate piping.