Growing company in Houston is seeking a Corporate Administrative Support who is highly organized and detail oriented, energetic self-starter to be responsible for a wide range of responsibilities. These responsibilities include, but are not limited to general day-to-day administrative duties, scheduling internal and external meetings and interacting with business and customer contacts.
The ideal candidate will have real-world problem-solving skills, be a self-starter, personable, an exceptional communicator, experienced with coordinating projects, and have knowledge of Excel and a willingness to learn new applications.
Attention to detail and the ability to work well with other team members in a fast-paced and high-pressure environment is a must. Other essential attributes are a professional demeanor, good multi-tasking skills, flexibility, creativity, and enthusiasm for your job.
Required Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Onboarding of new technicians and coordinate training, PPE, safety courses (not limited to other new
- Book domestic and international travel arrangements;
- Assist with expense reports for business development team or techs as needed;
- Prepare invoices for the accounting department;
- Filing as needed;
- Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills;
- Experience in the Oil and Gas Industry preferred but not required;
- Must have the ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality and exercise good judgment;
- Assist by covering the reception area during lunch breaks or as needed; and
- Assist with recruiting efforts as needed.
- High school diploma or higher
- Proficiency using Microsoft Office – particularly Excel;
- ADP Workforce Now knowledge a plus
- Minimum of one (1) year of related experience
- Able to work in a standard office setting and to use standard office equipment, including a
- Able to maintain attention to detail despite interruptions;
- Able to lift and carry files weighing up to 5 pounds;
- Vision to read printed materials and a computer screen;
- Hearing and speech to communicate in person and over the telephone.
- Ability to sit for long periods of time.
- Ability to work under high levels of stress.
Full time status. Benefit eligible after successfully completing 30 days of employment. Rich benefit package available such as: health & welfare insurance, 401k profit sharing plan, life insurance etc.
Work Schedule: Monday – Friday 8am – 5:00pm
Amerapex Corporation is a Houston, Texas based company offering technical expertise and global leverage in Engineering, Procurement, and Construction Management Services (EPCM), Seismic Services, and Non-Destructive Testing (NDT) involving corrosion detection. We put safety first in everything we do. Amerapex is dedicated to helping our customers achieve the highest return on their investments by executing our contracts in an exemplary manner to the satisfaction of you our Clients.
Amerapex Corporation is headquartered in the USA with operations globally, with a focus on the USA, Iraq, Libya, Brazil, Mexico and Indonesia, among others.
Location: Houston, TX 77092
Reports to: NDT Business Manager
For consideration, forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org