Turnaround Starts in September
The Level II Technician will be performing calibrations, Nondestructive Tests, and evaluations for acceptance or rejection determinations according to written instructions and record results.
Level II Technicians are qualified to set up and calibrate equipment and to interpret and evaluate results with respect to applicable codes, standards, and specifications.
Level II Technicians are thoroughly familiar with the scope and limitations of the method of Rt and or NDT being used and should exercise assigned responsibility for on-the-job training and guidance of Assistants and Level I Technicians.
Level II Technicians organize and report results of NDT.
- Set up and calibrate nondestructive testing equipment, Conduct tests to ensure quality or detect discontinuities (defects) using RT methods of inspection
- Establish techniques for proper examination of objects under inspection, ensuring strict adherence to safety regulations
- Apply testing criteria in accordance with applicable specifications or standards and evaluate results
- Organize and report test results
- Perform specialized inspections
- May instruct and supervise others
- Perform other job related tasks as assigned by management