Amerapex Corporation provides engineering, design, factory acceptance testing, and site services involved with the various types of control and monitoring systems utilized in oil and gas facilities, pipelines, refineries and petrochemical plants.
The systems can include Distributed Control Systems, Emergency Shutdown Systems (PLC & TMR), Fire and Gas Detection Systems, Equipment Protection Systems (Vibration Monitoring Systems, Electronic Governors, Anti-surge Controls), among others.
The services offered include:
- System specification allowing for vendor evaluation and system supplier selections
- System hardware definitions
- Software configuration/programming including development of graphics and reports
- Wiring designs (explosion proof, intrinsically safe, non-incendive, and use of interposing relays for outputs)
- Design documents including: system equipment network communications drawings, safe charts, marshalling panel wiring documents, junction box documents, loop wiring drawings, instrument indexes, etc.
- Fire and gas detection location designs
- UPS design requirements
- Factory acceptance testing, planning and verification
- Site acceptance testing