Information Technology and Systems Integration Services
Amerapex Corporation provides services to analyze, evaluate and provide recommendations for improvements to the Plant IT infrastructure. Our team of specialists has the experience to evaluate network and application performance requirements and implement an environment that meets the plant’s needs for real-time access to critical data.
Amerapex Corporation’s personnel have the experience and expertise to evaluate requirements for plant information systems and provide implementation services for OSI/PI, AspenTech’s IP.21 and other leading process historians. We also provide interfaces to all existing plant DCS, LIMS and other existing legacy systems, regardless of whether the interfaces are based on industry standard OPC or proprietary programming interfaces.
Amerapex Corporation provides the services to implement enterprise-wide application integration. We analyze the data exchange requirements and implement leading-edge solutions that allow the integration of existing plant information with production management applications (e.g. yield accounting applications) and business systems (e.g. SAP).
Amerapex Corporation provides specialists in:
- Plant Information Technology Infrastructure
- Process Information Systems
- Lab Information Management Systems
- Planning and Scheduling Optimization Systems
- Production Management Systems
- Production Execution Systems, including Blending and Oil Movements Systems
- Performance Monitoring and Management
- Information Technology Services:
- Requirements Analysis
- Plant Information Technology Infrastructure Improvements
- Project Management
- Implementation for Plant Information Systems, Production Management Systems and Production Execution Systems
- Interfaces to Existing DCS, Plant Systems and Business Systems
- Enterprise Application Integration
- Online Performance Monitoring and Management