Civil/Structural Engineering and Design
As part of our EPCM services, Amerapex Corporation provide civil/structural engineering services to support oil and gas facilities, pipelines, refineries, water treatment facilities, renewable energy and petrochemical plants. The services include defining requirements, evaluating special service providers such as Geotechnical companies, developing engineering and design specifications and documents, providing technical calculations and engineering diagrams, developing technical purchase order documents, evaluating potential suppliers, monitoring vendor documentation, and evaluating constructability.
The services offered include all the activities required to develop the different phases associated with feasibility studies, Front End Engineering Designs, Front End Loading, Detail Engineering and Design, and site construction management as well as commissioning support services.
Some key areas of civil/structural engineering and design include:
- Soil characteristic assessments (Geotechnical);
- Drainage designs for flood and erosion protection;
- Roadways and Parking Lots;
- Structural analysis of facilities;
- Review engineering drawings and engineering work packages;
- Foundation and Piling designs;
- Structural Steel designs;
- Concrete works;
- Field erection calculations for large vessels or heavy equipment and materials.
- Provide consultation and problem resolution;
- Assist with performance tests and problem resolution;