Desired Expertise: Radiographer Trainer, NDT Technician
Shift/Hours: 40 Hours a week
Minimum Education: High School/Secondary
Salary: Based on experience
Location: Houston TX, USA
Major Non-Destructive Testing (NDT), Engineering, Procurement and Construction Management Services provider is currently seeking an RT Level 2 Technician with Trainer Status.
Amerapex is growing rapidly in the NDT/Inspection field both domestically and internationality. We are looking to place a technician at one of our client locations.
The ideal candidates will be capable of interpreting welds made from various processes according to ASME, ANSI, API, and AWS codes. The level II technician will organize and report results.
• High School Diploma or GED
• Certified Level II RT
• Proof of classroom hours and OJT hours
• Valid TWIC card and basic plus
• Industrial Radiography Safety Personnel (IRRSP)
• Must be State Carded (Gamma)
• State Card Certification: 1 year
· Set-up and calibrate equipment,
· Conduct tests with appropriate NDT Technique
· Interpret, evaluate, and document results.
· Must be able to carry 75 lbs.
· Must be able to climb 200 ft.
· Able to withstand hot and cold environment
· The individual shall be thoroughly familiar with the scope and limitations of the method in which certified and shall be capable of directing the work of trainees and Level I personnel.
· The individual shall be familiar with the codes, standards and other contractual documents that control the method as utilized by the employer.
· Level II may write procedures, which must be approved by a Level III.
· Must be able to work with minimal supervision.
For consideration, forward your resume to: email@example.com