As part of Amerapex’s range of corrosion engineering support services, our corrosion specialists help clients identify and assess active Damage Mechanisms (DMs) influencing equipment/systems and help maintain and assure the integrity performance of critical assets. As a result, Amerapex develops site-specific, integrated corrosion management strategies to help manage and prevent corrosion utilizing industry relevant codes and standards (API RP 970, API RP 571, API 581).
- Data collection, review, gap analysis, and assessment
- Process data
- Operating data
- Design/fabrication data
- Inspection and failure history
- Generation of corrosion materials diagram, preparation of DMR worksheet, and assessment/identification of active DMs using relevant industry codes and standards
- Generation of corrosion loop, unique identification, active DMs and expected susceptibilities and mark-up on PFDs and P&IDs
- Facilitate the DMR workshops, validation, and identify expected corrosion rates with key client personnel and/or stakeholders
- Provide a comprehensive DMR report that contains a simple process description of area, the corrosion concerns, including justification for the chosen DMs and specific areas of interest, as well as any recommendations that are highlighted by the Amerapex corrosion team
- Generation of optimized mitigation plans for MI program study against any changes in asset design or operation
- And more!