Amerapex subject matter experts help clients select/optimize (CMLs) for either baseline or other inspections, targeting high-risk areas and recommending specific inspection techniques with high probability of detection. CML optimization following a Risk Based Inspection (RBI) program typically returns on average 30-60% reduction in CMLs following successful baseline inspections.
- Data collection, review, gap analysis, and assessment
- Generation, review, and/or updating of inspection isometric drawings including on-site drafting, AutoCAD, and 3D laser scanning/modeling
- Baseline inspection, CML identification
- In-service CML selection and/or optimization
- Infield CML identification and/or insulation part installation
- Corrosion assessment and MI program implementation including RBI
- Inspection strategy development and/or optimization
- Inspection strategies, including Condition Monitoring Locations (CMLs) selection, are critical in ensuring the Mechanical Integrity (MI) program effectiveness, as their results drive key decisions and continuous program improvement. Effective CML placement enables better understanding and mitigation of potential risks in a cost-effective manner.
- Coordination and management of inspection activities including provision of API and NDE services (both traditional and advanced)
- Inspection result data entry, engineering review and assessment, including CML ever-greening and continued optimization
- Anomaly/defect identification, assessment, and management, including review of CMLs that are also susceptible
- And more!