Mechanical Engineering and Design Services
As part of our EPCM services, Amerapex Corporation provides mechanical engineering services to support oil and gas facilities, pipelines, refineries, renewable fuel and petrochemical plants. Plant Corrosion and Pipeline Corrosion are also investigated and solutions determined. These services include defining requirements, evaluating technologies, developing the design and technical specifications, providing technical calculations and engineering diagrams, evaluating bidder offerings, recommending suppliers, monitoring vendor documentation and equipment delivery as well as producing associated design documents and evaluating plant lay-out and constructability.
Our services include all the activities required to develop the different phases associated with plant construction: feasibility studies, conceptual designs, basic and detailed design, cost estimates, procurement, project execution and construction project management as well as commissioning.
Amerapex Corporation provides mechanical engineering, design, and site support services for many types of mechanical equipment, including:
- Furnaces and Boilers
- Heat exchangers
- Drums and Vessels
- Rotating equipment (Compressors, fans and pumps)
- Special service valves (Sliding valves)
- Material handling equipment (Conveyors, crushers and hoppers)
Amerapex Corporation’s design engineering services can also:
- Identify materials of construction
- Specify special finishes, painting and thermal insulation
- Perform finite element, thermal and fatigue analysis
- Design any equipment following appropriate codes and standards
Amerapex Corporation also provides site support services to check out and evaluate mechanical equipment and participate in acceptance testing and commissioning.