Amerapex Services Group received confirmation our team passed the Department of Transportation (DOT) Audit with zero violations, zero fines, and zero penalties! The Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration’s (FMCSA) Compliance & Review Investigator scored our DOT audit based on Amerapex’s driving and safety performance, and DOT program overall.
FMCSA will continue to monitor our team’s performance going forward. Items that play a key role in a pass or fail DOT audit include; (1) Alcohol and Drug Violations, (2) Driver Violations, (3) Operations Violations, (4) Repair and Inspection Violations, and (5) Training.
We’d like to congratulate and recognize Amerapex’s compliance division and DOT audit team including:
- John Moehr – DOT Manager (lead auditor)
- Clarissa Gonzales – Safety Administrator
- Brandon Cantu – Safety Coordinator
- John Day – HSE Regional Manager
- Tony Hunt – HSE Manager
- John Alvarado – Director of Safety
- Larry Marks – VP of Operations & Compliance
Congratulations and keep up the great work!